Every four years, the Milford Marching Band travels to Walt Disney World for a combined tour and performance in a WDW parade. The next trip is scheduled for the 2020-21 school year and will take place on January 14-19, 2021!
Our travel planning partner for the 2021 trip is Greg Moore from Music Travel Consultants. Greg has organized the Milford WDW trips for nearly 20 years, and presented a kickoff information meeting at the High School on December 11. A recording of his presentation is available below, along with a PDF copy of the information packet.
This web page will serve as an information hub for the trip over the next 13 months. Additional information will be posted here as it becomes available. For now, please keep in mind the following:
- This trip is for all Marching Band members (including Color Guard) during the 2020-2021 school year. This includes next year’s incoming freshmen (who are currently in 8th grade).
- Registration is coordinated online through Music Travel Consultants. Directions for registration are available in the information packet.
- The deadline for registration is January 14, 2020. A $150 payment (including $50 nonrefundable deposit) is due at the time of registration.
- In order to participate in the trip, students must be paid up on all Band fees.
- Participation in this trip is voluntary and not required of any student.
- Interested in a “Destination Only” travel package? Follow these instructions, but use the Adult and Child registration categories to distinguish yourself from Students, Staff, and Chaperones. Once you register, email the Music Travel Accounting team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the name(s) of the destinstion-only travelers.
- Click here to download the information packet.
- Click here to download a PDF version of the presentation from the kickoff meeting.
Ready to register for the trip?
- Start by going to www.musictravel.com.
- Click on Trip Login in the upper right.
- Click on Register as a New User.
- Fill in all information and click Create Account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Go to Register A Traveler and fill in the requested information.
- Enter your trip number (2101-5-31).
- Select Make a Payment to pay your deposit.