Fall Fundraiser Update
Product pickup for the Fall Fundraiser will be on Saturday, December 14 from 9am-12:30pm in the MHS Band Room. Enter through the band room doors (facing the soccer fields). Please plan your pickup using the following schedule (based on the student’s last name):
- Last Names A-G: 9-10:30am
- Last Names H-M: 10-11:30am
- Last Names N-Z: 11am-12:30pm
Please make arrangements to pick up your order on 12/14. There is no space available to store the items, including those that require refrigeration. The Boosters are not responsible for ruined items due to failure to pick up.
We still need both parent and student volunteers to help make the day a success! Click here to sign up.
Did you forget to order? Wish you had ordered more? We have extras available of the following:
- Fruit Gift Boxes — These are beautifully packed small boxes of fruit perfect for gift giving ($20 each).
- Navels and Marmalade (3 available)
- Navels, Apples and pears (2 available)
- Pecans and Mandarins (3 available)
- Navels, Grapefruit and Apples (2 available)
- Navels, Grapefruit and Mandarins (5 available)
- Butter Braids Pastries ($14 each)
- Apple (3 available)
- Four Cheese (1 available)
- Cherry (5 available)
- Cinnamon (5 available)
- Cream Cheese (2 available)
- Bavarian Crème (2 available)
- Raspberry (1 available)
- Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough ($16 each)
- Chocolate Chip (1 available)
- Triple Chocolate (3 available)
- Sweet Macadamia Nut (4 available)
- Cranberry (4 available)
- Peanut Butter (4 available)
- Sudz Soaps
- Free and Clear Five Gallon Detergent ($45 each; 4 available)
- Men’s Body Wash ($15 each; 10 available)
- Shampoo ($15 each; 8 available)
- Conditioner ($15 each; 8 available)
If you are interested in purchasing extra, please contact Diane Ziegler (email@example.com or 513.260.2798).
MBB Weekly Newsletter #27
It’s a busy week for the Band…spirit wear pickups, the Walt Disney World kickoff meeting, and the High School Winter Concert! We still need a great deal of help with fundraiser pickups on Saturday–signup details in the newsletter!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #27 | December 9, 2019
MBB Weekly Newsletter #26
As we roll into the holiday season, make sure the bands’ upcoming concerts are on your calendar! And don’t forget about the information meeting for the 2021 Walt Disney World trip, coming up on December 11. Details in the newsletter!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #26 | December 2, 2019
MBB Weekly Newsletter #25
Congratulations to our many talented students who made the OMEA D14 Honor Ensembles! Also, the November Band Boosters meeting is scheduled for this Tuesday. And can you help staff the Boosters’ booth at the Craft Fair this weekend? Sign up in the newsletter!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #25 | November 25, 2019
OMEA D14 Honor Ensembles
Over the past several weeks, Junior High and High School students from the Milford Band programs have auditioned for the Ohio Music Education Association (OMEA) District 14 Honor Band. The Band will meet to rehearse and perform in concert in mid-January. Congratulations to the many talented Milford Band students named to these prestigious ensembles!
High School Symphonic Band
- Ian Bruns, 4th chair trumpet
- Natalie Burlingham, 3rd chair tuba
- Christian Haghverdi, 2nd chair bassoon
- Noah Jacobsen, 2nd chair flute
- Alayna Lee, 4th chair flute
- Ellen Long, 8th chair clarinet
- Laynie Metsker, 1st chair bassoon
- Sarah Morgan, 1st chair euphonium
- Jack Renner, 4th chair trombone
High School Concert Band
- Abby Carnathan, 2nd chair clarinet
- Luke Hall, 3rd chair euphonium
- Marissa Hull, 4th chair flute
- Isaac Jacobsen, 12th clair clarinet
- Madelyn Jones, 7th chair clarinet
- Sarah Maimone, 1st chair horn
- Alexis Tipkemper-Sparks, 3rd chair trumpet
Junior High Honor Band
- 7th Grade:
- Trevor Hess
- Trevor Sturgill
- Rafael Ortiz-Rivera
- Johh Pirkey
- 8th Grade:
- Elise Linville
- Claire Vonderhaar
- Prateek Bhandari
- Katy Campman
- Andy Bish
- Andrew Wilson
- Blake Troescher
- Aya Lewis-Rogers
- Caden Gallagher
- Ethan Owens
- Gwen Sattler
MBB Weekly Newsletter #24
Congratulations to the Marching Band as they close out the season with a 3rd Place finish in Class AAA at BOA Grand Nationals! Coming up this week…the first Junior High concert of the year and the Miami Township Holiday Parade. Have you ordered your spirit wear yet? The clock is ticking–our winter spirit wear sale ends soon! Details in the newsletter!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #24 | November 18, 2019
MBB Weekly Newsletter #23
It’s the week of BOA Grand Nationals! Details and itineraries in this week’s newsletter, along with information on the Winter Spirit Wear Sale. Also, we’re still looking for assistance with the fundraiser packets–can you help us out for a couple hours? Click the link inside to sign up!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #23 | November 11, 2019
MSBA Championships @ Mason
On Saturday 11/9, the Marching Eagles will travel to the 2019 Mid-States Band Association Open Championships, hosted by Mason Schools!
- The competition will take place at Atrium Stadium on the campus of Mason Middle School, adjacent to Mason High School (6370 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason 45040).
- The first band performs at 5pm. Milford will perform at 8pm.
- General seating tickets are $15 each (children under 5 are free). Tickets will be sold at the entrance to the stadium beginning at 3pm.
- General admission parking is free. Preferred parking is available
immediately north of the stadium for $5.
- Handicap parking is available across the street from the Atrium Medical Building, located north of the stadium. There is wheelchair access to the stands behind the stadium, and there is a wheelchair designated area in the stadium for viewing the competition.
- We are still in need of volunteers to help with Pit Crew and Props. Volunteers get free admission to the event and assist with unloading and loading, as well as moving equipment onto and off the field. Click here to sign up.
- The Milford Bands itinerary is available here.
- The event website (including performance schedule) is available here.
MBB Weekly Newsletter #22
Fall Fundraiser orders are due this week! The MSBA Championships are coming up on Saturday, and BOA Grand Nationals are just one week away. Get up to date with the newsletter!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #22 | November 4, 2019
MBB Weekly Newsletter #21
It’s the final week of the Fall Fundraiser–time for a last big push on the Band’s biggest fundraiser of the season! And this weekend, the Marching Eagles head to the West Clermont Invitational. Details in the newsletter!
MBB Weekly Newsletter #21 | October 28, 2019