The Milford Marching Eagles look forward to welcoming bands and guests to the first annual Milford Marching Showcase on Saturday, August 28! The showcase will feature area marching bands performing in exhibition at Eagles Stadium Powered by Cullen Electric.
Performances will start at 7:30pm, and the Milford Marching Eagles will take the field at 9pm! Family and friends welcome–admission is $5 for an individual and $10 for a family.
All school buses and trailers, as well as as spectators, should access the school via the Wolfpen Pleasant Hill Rd entrance to Eagles Way. For visitors from out of the area:
- Exit I-275 at Hwy 28 (Exit #57).
- Go East on Hwy 28.
- If you came off I-275 northbound, turn right at the end of the ramp.
- If you came off I-275 southbound, turn left at the end of the ramp.
- Follow Hwy 28 eastbound ~1 mile and and take the Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd South exit.
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd.
- Drive south on Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd ~3/4 mile.
- Buses that are dropping off students to Band Dropoff #1 — turn right into the first Junior High driveway (this will come up immediately after you see Trinity United Methodist Church on the right side of the road).
- All other buses, trucks, trailers, and visitors — turn right at the stoplight onto Eagles Way.
Loading and Unloading
Student dropoffs will take place at the Junior High and High School (see red dots on maps below).
For props and equipment, a loading/unloading zone is provided near the stadium. Parking volunteers will guide trucks and trailers to the zone. Truck and trailer parking is available nearby.
Spectator parking is provided near the stadium. Overflow parking is provided in the high school lots down the road. Parking volunteers will direct you to available spaces.
Campus maps are available below. Performances will take place in Eagles Stadium Powered by Cullen Electric. Bands will warm up in spaces on both the High School and Junior High campuses.