Handbook and Schedules
School District Forms
The Milford School district uses the FinalForms system for all forms related to extracurricular participation. Prior to the first day of Band Camp, all forms need to be completed and signed by the parent and student. Your child cannot participate in any tryout, practice, or competition until these forms are complete.
In addition to completing FinalForms online, a Physical Form needs to be updated annually for each student. This form must be completed by a physician, and a paper copy of the completed form must be turned into the main office prior to Band Camp. (Staple the loose pages together, write “Marching Band” at the top right corner, and deliver to the High School Office.)
The following forms may be needed for the upcoming season.
- Alternate Transportation Form
- Prescription or Non-Prescription Drugs Permission Form
- All medications (except inhalers and EpiPens) will be kept and distributed by a director or parent who is a district employee and has completed the extra-curricular supervision training.
- Self-Medication for Asthma Inhalers and Epinephrine Autoinjector
- Food Allergy and Vegetarian Form
- Miami Hills Swim Club Liability Release Form
- Students must provide this completed waiver to enter Miami Hills Swim and Tennis Club for the End-of-Camp Party.